How to advertise
Wine Press Northwest is a high-quality, lifestyle magazine that reaches 80,000 potential readers through home magazine subscriptions, retail outlet sales and the Tri-City Herald newspaper circulation.
Click here for advertising rates and publication dates. Please contact Carol Perkins, Advertising Media Consultant, 509-582-1438, firstname.lastname@example.org.
2014 Editorial Calendar
Cover Story: Northwest Winery of the Year
Touring Walla Walla Valley (Washington/Oregon)
• Publication date: Monday, March 17, 2014
• Advertising reservation & copy due: Thursday, February 10, 2014
Cover Story: Touring Olympic Peninsula (Washington)
• Publication date: Monday, May 26, 2014
• Advertising reservation & copy due: Friday, April 21, 2014
Cover Story: Touring Spokane/Northern Idaho
• Publication date: Monday, September 1, 2014
• Advertising reservation & copy due: Thursday, July 28, 2014
Cover Story: “Best of the Best” Platinum Judging
Touring Dundee (Oregon)
• Publication date: Thursday, December 25, 2014
• Advertising reservation & copy due: Friday, November 18, 2014
IN EVERY ISSUE:
Columns: Our standing columns on Northwest wine, food, travel and more are written by industry insiders such as Andy Perdue, Dan Berger, Ken Robertson, and Coke Roth.
Wine Reviews: We publish scores of Northwest wine reviews.
Match makers: We ask a Northwest chef to pair dishes with two local wines and supply the recipe for each dish.
Nom De Vine: A look behind some of the Northwest’s unique labels and how wineries got their names.
Wine news: News from the Northwest wine and related industries
Wine events: Calendar and Eric Degerman’s column called, “10 Great Things to do in Northwest Wine Country.”